I love talking with people. Sometimes, I have the opportunity to speak with a larger group.
- June 18, 2:15pm: Innovating Around Happiness: From iPhone Apps to Company Culture and Other Findings from Positive Psychology, Digital Capital Week - Campus of George Washington University, Washington, DC.
Some of my recent presentations include:
- March 2, 2010, 7:00pm: IgnitePhilly 5: How to Get People to Like You: The Science of Persuasion. Johny Brenda’s. SOLD OUT! (Edited video coming soon). View the slides. View a rough video of the presentation.
- March 31, 2010, 6:30pm: happierPortland: How to Get People to Like You
- Lincoln High School, Portland, Oregon
- Health and Societies Program, University of Pennsylvania
- FACTS, Development and Alumni Relations, University of Pennsylvania
- IgnitePhilly 3 – May, 2009
- Innovations in Volunteer Management, University of Pennsylvania
- Masters in Applied Positive Psychology Program